What are you doing to advance your career?
Step up. Prepare. GET CERTIFIED!
The NAAAHR Atlanta Chapter PHR/SPHR Certification Preparatory Course.
Classes meet Tuesdays, 6:30pm - 9:30pm beginning March 5th - May 21stSPRING 2019 REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Our commitment to our members and supporters is that we will continue to offer dynamic programs where a majority of our Chapter Meetings are HRCI approved so that those who are already certified can earn recertification credits. At some point in the near future, NAAAHR Atlanta will evaluate whether our programming will offer both PHR/SPHR and/or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP Recertification credits. Until then we will continue to offer HRCI approved programs as well as support those who are ready to get certified! Still on the fence about whether or not it's worth it?
CLICK HERE to see what others have to say!We will also have a virtual information session on Tuesday, January 22nd from 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM EST. Click below to register for this session.
Meet Your Facilitator
Certification is about more than the letters after your name. For me, every time I see the letters, it reminds me of my passion and commitment to the profession. That same passion and commitment is the central driver for personal and professional success. I am excited and thrilled to help others drive their passion and commitment to HR through certification.
Anthony is as a visionary HR leader and business partner. He has a 17-year history of progressive success piloting large-scale, global initiatives driving organizational goals in diverse environments. He is an influential change agent with notable results building Centers of Excellence across all disciplines: Recruitment, Employee Relations, Talent Management, HRIS, Employee/Leadership Development, Benefits, and Payroll.
A few reasons why the NAAAHR Atlanta Certification Class is a step above the rest:
- Our 12-week, Instructor-Led certification course is the most comprehensive system offered in a classroom setting and costs a fraction (well over 50%) less than similar programs in the area.
- Our constantly updated study materials cover the current HR Body of Knowledge and follow the HR Certification Institute exam content outlines.
- Our content is revised and updated every year (including this year's changes).
- Our cost of resgitration includes study aids such as flashcards and a whole library of review questions to accompany the study guide.
- Our exam prep materials are made by an organization who has been providing HR certification study materials for more the 20 years.
- Our program will utilize the powerful network of NAAAHR to bring in other HR Experts, in addition to the instructor, to bring the content to life for real-world application.
- Our convenient scheduling allows you to keep your weekends!
- Our convenient location offers free and plentiful parking.