What are you doing to advance your career?
Take the Next Step!
The NAAAHR Atlanta Chapter PHR/SPHR Certification Preparatory Course.
Classes meet Thursdays, 6:30pm - 9:30pm, beginning August 12, 2021REGISTRATION ENDS @midnight on date announced soon
NAAAHR encourages all to seek out additional professional development, and for those who wish to achieve their goal of becoming a certified human resources professional, NAAAHR Atlanta continues to support our members and supporters as they look to enhance their HR knowledge by offering a PHR/SPHR study group for those who are looking to obtain the PHR or SPHR certification through the HR Certification Institute.
Meet Your Facilitator
Kaleitha Johnson, SPHR has her B.A. in Psychology and an M.Ed. in Counseling & Student Development. She has certificates in Counseling, Consulting, Performance Management, Training and Course Design.
I believe everyone has the ability to grow, develop and transform. This philosophy drives my passion to help middle managers and entry level employees thrive in the workplace. I work with professionals to reflect, act with purpose and become empowered in their career.
A few reasons why the NAAAHR Atlanta Certification Class is a step above the rest:
- Our 12-week, Instructor-Led certification course is the most comprehensive system offered in a classroom setting and costs over 50% less than similar programs in the area.
- Our constantly updated study materials cover the current HR Body of Knowledge and is in alignment with the HR Certification Institute exam content outlines.
- Our cost of resgitration includes study aids such as flashcards and a whole library of review questions to accompany the study guide.
- Our exam prep materials are made by an organization who has been providing HR certification study materials for more the 20 years.
- Our program will leverage NAAAHR's powerful network to bring in other HR experts, in addition to the instructor, bringing the content to life for real-world application.
- Our convenient scheduling allows you to keep your weekends!
Are you ready to take the next step in your HR career?