We are glad you are interested in joining NAAAHR Atlanta!
We invite you to join NAAAHR, the leading professional association for African Americans in human resources. NAAAHR Atlanta is the largest NAAAHR chapter nationally. Moreover, NAAAHR has more than 1000 members and operates over 28 chapters and interest groups throughout the nation. Many of our members have memberships with other professional organizations but find their NAAAHR Atlanta membership a valued resource for knowledge sharing, professional development, networking and personal growth opportunities.
Join some of the top practitioners and service providers in human resources to maximize your professional development and value to your organization, and increase your network within the Atlanta HR community.
Join or renew NOW so you don’t miss a second of the value added new member benefits NAAAHR Atlanta has in store for you this year! Questions about membership? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Develop leadership capabilities
Gain access to partner organizations
Member and community affiliates directory
Resources for current job opportunities
Discounted registration fees
Participate in local chapter meetings
- March 1, 2017
- February 1, 2017
- November 1, 2016
- October 7, 2016
- Joining NAAAHR is an important connection a current or future HR professional or executive can make. It provides you with access and connections to the best and brightest HR professionals including numerous opportunities to get involved through speaking engagements, social networking, event planning, webcasts, attending chapter professional development meetings, and sharing your HR expertise for career-enhancing benefits and professional development. What makes NAAAHR unique and special is you can be as involved as you want to be. It is a place for your learn and develop your HR, leadership and presentation skills.
- Professional Development – Each chapter is operated independently, allowing them to bring in subject matter experts who focus on industry trends for their respective geographic areas, locally, nationally, etc. The environment is comfortable enough to expose your vulnerabilities and connected enough to strengthen those opportunities.
- Personal Development – This is the holistic approach to obtaining your success. Chapters expose members to speakers focused on finance, money management, job search, investments, and other areas that empower and strengthen our members.
NAAAHR Atlanta has been a blessing to my career!
Membership with NAAAHR has taught me to be a leader at my company!
Membership with NAAAHR has taken my career to a whole new level!! Thank you!
- Logo display on the national website Membership page
- Recognition in every issue of the national newsletter (electronic)
- Named sponsor of one or more membership service or benefit, i.e. on-line discussion groups, the member referral program, web-based member directory, tele-seminar series or other learning opportunity, printed newsletter, etc.
- $500 of membership may be designated to be awarded to one specific chapter or interest group of the corporation’s choice.
- If designated chapter has website and/or newsletter logo on-going recognition provided
- May provide a moderator for a discussion board on an HR-Related topic on the NAAAHR national website or a featured presenter on an HR-related topic for an NAAAHR sponsored tele-seminar.
NAAAHR Student Members will pay $5.00 to attend each chapter meeting and $10 to attend a chapter mixer. Currently enrolled non-members with valid student identification will be charged $10 to attend a chapter meeting and $15 to attend a mixer.
Our Lifetime members will be able to attend all Chapter meetings for FREE. Spring and Holiday mixers are priced separately as the proceeds help support our scholarship fund. Please see above for event fee pricing for Members.
The 2015 meeting fee for our guests and non-members, will be $25 when paid online in advance and $30 when paid onsite. Spring and holiday mixers will be $30 when paid online in advance and $35 when paid onsite.
We hope our members will continue to find value in their NAAAHR membership and that our non-members will become members in order to take advantage of:
- Professional development and educational opportunities at discounted member-only rates to enrich your marketability
- Free Career management training with a personal resume and LinkedIn review via our strategic partner Career Spa, LLC
- Career opportunities with direct access to job leads from our website and social media groups
- Networking with decision makers and business leaders
- and much more!