NAAAHR-Atlanta is pleased to continue our partnership with Career Spa, LLC. Career Spa has been helping the unemployed and mis-employed optimize and manage their careers since 2009. Talent Connections, LLC has been providing executive search services with a particular focus in HR since 1999. Both companies are collaborating with NAAAHR-Atlanta to offer an unprecedented service to Atlanta’s HR community! These packages are designed for those who are currently employed as well as those in transition. NAAAHR-Atlanta member participants will gain insight and learn practical methods for proactively managing their careers. These programs are offered FREE to NAAAHR-Atlanta Chapter members! Membership dues must be current.
Workshop Details & Deliverables
- Finding Your Sweet Spot – Provides insight and analysis to get focused in the right direction. Take-Aways: career assessment instrument results to discuss with their coach and, in addition, an exercise for tracking their priorities and fit for that next career move
- List of Accomplishments – Provides powerful material to then use to maximize their resume, elevator pitch, networking, and interviewing answers. Homework assignment and deliverable: List of accomplishments that reflects them in both work and personal life.
- SPA Treatment – Applying this formula to maximize their first interaction with others; make great first impressions. In-class exercise, homework and deliverable: Various responses thought through and prepared for multiple scenarios of selling themselves to others in a brief conversation.
- Marketing Documents – Cover letter, references, and salary history. Take-Away: Templates for designing their personalized marketing documents.
- Networking – Updated networking strategies, developing target list. Take-Away: Templates for planning their networking strategy of target contact persons and companies.
- Search strategy – Effective strategies in today’s market for finding a position quickly. Take-Away: Template for planning their list of target companies.
- Social Media – Proper use of social media tools. Live on-line demonstration with guidance on setting up their LinkedIn profile, RSS Feeds and more.
- Resume – Coaching on techniques to craft a resume that sells. Homework assignment and coaching to provide the valuable deliverable: Fresh updated resume
- Interviewing – Interview teachings, role play, behavioral interview questions, analyzing job descriptions for true needs, and being best prepared to amaze hiring managers. Take- Away: Role play and exercises for preparing to respond to all types of interviews and the top interview questions.
- Selecting the right job – Advice on choosing the position that fits with their career assessment. Homework : Exercise for comparing job offers with their priorities and potential.
- Negotiating – When and how to negotiate the terms of the offer. Take-Away: How to answer the tough compensation questions.
- On-boarding – How to make a great first impression and become assimilated into a new position quickly
The Georgian Club is located on the 17th floor of the building. The attire for The Georgian Club is business-smart. Athletic wear, sneakers, T-shirts, denim, and shorts are never permitted in the dining, bar, or private room areas. Parking is free- you can either park in the deck behind the building or in the open lot beside the building.
To register, email your resume to Vernesha Smith at email@example.com. Mention this NAAAHR Atlanta member offer.
Career Spa looks forward to serving you!